Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Timeless by Alexandra Monir

I loved this book!! Timeless by Alexandra Monir is breathtaking! It captured my heart right from the beginning! Timeless is about a girl named Michele that went through a horrible tragedy and had to move from California to New York. When she gets to NY she is suddenly able to travel back in time! She meets the guy that she has had dreams about for years! This story is one of the most romantic stories I have ever read!
I haven't read a book in a long time that has gotten to the brink of tears but Timeless did just that! At times the story is so romantically sad that it just broke my heart and other times I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face!
This is one of those books that as soon as I started reading it I could not put it down. I read it at every spare moment I had. I was so involved with the story that it felt like my own reality! I don't have any complaints about this book at all! I recommend it to anyone that loves ya romance, you will not be disappointed! The ending of this book blew me away and I can hardly imagine having to wait another year for the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment