Monday, March 21, 2011

The Season by Sarah MacLean

I have to just say right off the bat that I LOVED this book!! I have found that I can't get enough of these historical romances!! The Season was an amazing story about a girl named Alex and her two friends that are making their debut this season. The main character Alex has no desire to find a husband but would rather go on an adventure.  They attend balls, house parties, dinners but most of all these 3 young ladies get completely caught up in one of the biggest mysteries of all putting themselves in complete danger! Through all of this is a new romance between Alex and her friend but this romance might just get them killed.
This story had everything I love. There was the historical aspect with the balls, the flirting, the courting, lots of humor and much more.  Then there was the mystery and the very exciting romance!! I couldn't get enough of this book. I read it all in one day! Can't wait to read more of MacLean's books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment